Saturday, December 27, 2008

Super Rich N' Fudgy Chocolate Brownie/ The Farm of Beverly Hills' style




Ringgg Ringg...
Nort: Hello, This is Nort speaking.
N'Ploy: Hellooo.. This is Ploy..this Tuesday I will be at home. I really wanna eat super rich brownie. Could u please help to bake one for me. ฮาโหลล..
Nort: Of course, yessss..
I can't hardly wait when someone telling me , he/ she wanna eat my baking. Brownie is always a popular request..young, old, fat, thin...everyone loves brownie..so when Ploy (my cousin) request a super rich brownie..so I spend sometimes to find a receipe that surely will please her..then there I am ..I found a receipe called "chocolate brownie/the Farm of Beverly Hills' style by Gourmet/Feb 2000. Reviewers said that this receipe is "Super Rich, the fudgiest, and with a light crunch surface"..
I adapted a bit from original receipe:
6 OZ dark semi sweet chocolate (58%)
170 g unsalted butter
3 large eggs
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp cake flour
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch Process)
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven 180C. LightlyBrush butter on Bar Pan
Water bath butter and chocolate until melt and combined. Take off from heat.
Put egg one at a time. Mix well before but the next one.
Put flour, cocoa, sugar and salt. Mix to combined.
Bake 25 minutes Rest in pan until cool. Taste better on the next day.

Have a good baking day.
Cheers!

1 comments:

Thip said...

I like your baking pan ja. :)