Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cheddar Cheese and Canadian Bacon Muffin for tomorrow brunch!


I don't think I can say no to cheese and bacon... so when I first saw this "cheddar cheese and bacon muffin receipe from my Pillsbury Cookbook..I said to myself I gotto do it..

So I began to read thru the receipe and found out that this is absolutely easy to do and requires short time to make. Plus all u need is one bowl and a big spoon to mix them. Definitely it's perfect for quick breakfast or brunch to serve you and your family .. sounds good enough?




Cheddar and Canadian Bacon Muffin
Adapted from Best Muffins & Quick Breads, Pillsburry
(6 regular muffin cups)

1 cup all-purpose flour
3 tsp fresh chopped spring onion
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tbsp oil
1 large egg
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped Canadian bacon or lean bacon or ham

Heat oven to 180c. Grease 6 muffin cups.

Combine all ingredient except spring onion, cheese and bacon. Mix them well. Fold in spring onion, bacon and cheese. Divide batter into muffin cups.

Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and serve warm.



Have a good baking day.
Cheers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks so yummy...

give me one, please :)