Monday, December 1, 2008

Submit : Easy Layer Bread for DAILY DELICIOUS


Just finish baking this layer bread which I 've got a receipe from Daily Delicious Blog, author: K'Pook. Highly recommend anyone who want to learn how to bake by studying from her blog. I am one of a big fan! Every single days (from the very first day I start to bake, it's about three months) I visit her blog to see what's new. Anyway, I 've tried three receipes which are Sausage and cheese bread, sweet blanc, and easy layer bread.

This sausage and cheese bread is the first time that I am able to make bread...


This is sweet blanc. It tastes really nice.

Last one is easy layer bread. One month ago, I tried to make croissant once and I failed to make it. Coz of that failure, it's always in my mind that it's too tough to make puff pastry or croissant. Luckily enough that K'Pook shares her easy layer bread receipe and mentioned that it's not too difficult for a learner like me..So I give it a go..and here I am, at night with sooo fat croissant...

Really thank you for K'Pook, Daily Delicious for her receipes.
http://dailydeliciousthai.blogspot.com

Cheers!


2 comments:

dailydelicious said...

Hi, what can I do!
Your croissants look great, even they are very healthy, haha.

P i R a D a said...

Hello K'Pook
Thank you for visit my blog ka..
I will diet it and show you the new slender version ka..he he