Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tree Cake

อยากอ่านหน้านี้เป็นภาษาไทย คลิก ที่นี่ ได้เลยคะ
Christmas is coming...
Eventhough my family doesn't celebrate Christmas as we are Chinese Thai family. Only celebration that we held is Chinese New Year..but I do want to have my own celebration on this coming Christmas...
When I think of Christmas, one thing always in my mind besides Santa is a beautiful christmas tree.
So I come up with a Christmas tree cake idea... small individual christmas tree cakes for everyone..sound great, isn't it?


Colours that I think about Christmas are green, red, white, gold, and silver.. so I use red velvet cake with creamy vanilla milk frosting..By putting red and green into frosting..I now can decorate my Christmas trees.



Have a good baking day. Merry Christmas to all of you. Wish you have Health, Hope, and Happiness.

Cheers!

0 comments: